This time, the headline doesn’t lie. I really karaoked last night (as opposed to several days or weeks ago), and I really sang five songs. Maybe. Shoot, Nick didn’t hold me to writing them down last night. I’m likely missing some. Frick.
- “Summer of ‘69,” Bryan Adams
- “Bad Reputation,” Joan Jett
- “Livin’ on a Prayer,” Bon Jovi (with Mary, Rachel, Joelle and that one dude)
- “Vertigo,” U2 (duet with Sam)
- “Fuck You,” Cee Lo Green (duet with Mike)
Want to keep up with all the awesomeness that I karaoke? Peek at my Spotify playlist that has songs that I’ve performed since March. Want to know what’s coming up? I’ve got a Spotify reminder playlist for that, too.
*** Edit: Oh! I sang “Hit Me With Your Best Shot” by Pat Benatar, too! I knew there was another song! Am I missing anything else?